No more words
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... 0rvhgy.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 486px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #090238;">
     Well, we can wrap this up now, or keep going? Your choice. After your next post I’ll accept you.

Loyalty and love. Cercelee knew that she had that from some of the members, while others it was only loyalty. Still others, newly accepted by Haku and the others, had even yet to cross her path and she would have to figure out where they stood. Yet Cercelee devoted both of those, loyalty and love, to the members of the pack, and it was unconditionally given. Ril’o didn’t really know what he was stepping into, but he would learn, and Cercelee was content to have it so. If he decided this place was not for him, leaving was done easily enough, if he stayed it was so much the better.

“What I ask for most of anyone who joins our ranks is loyalty. I will not have anyone hurt or betray a member of their own pack, if they do and I hear of it, it’s not a pretty sight, understand?” Firefly had hurt Ember, and Firefly had learned that lesson quickly enough. It would be best to just prevent any future incidents, though Cercelee knew that to entirely wipe out the drama would be impossible, but she could keep it to a minimum.

“You’d start at the rank of Filix, once you work up to Circèe you can take on a co-rank, and after you reach the rank of Mai you can accept others into our pack. If you stay long enough to earn that rank, that means you’ve earn my respect and that of Haku’s, who is my co-leader. I suggest you get to know the members of this pack quickly, I like us all to know one another pretty well... you won’t do Dahlia much good if you keep to yourself too much.” Cercelee smiled at the male, tilting her head as if to ask if he had any other questions. “You still want in?”

Table by Tammi!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread