An endless ring of light
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... able01.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
__Out of character speech.

"I want to live a life..." Pepe did not know where to begin with this. How could he know where to begin really? He had come to Phoenix Valley for a new beginning, really. His life wandering and searching for Iskata and the family he had known had been an empty one. He lifted his blue eyes to look at the hybrid man. "I want to live a life, where I am connected to other lives. Where I can make a difference. Where I can try and fail and try again." His new beginning had turned out to be the end of something. With Iskata ailing, her personality turning stormier every day, he didn't really know where he stood.

All he knew now was that he owed it to his pack and to himself to be as useful as possible. He wanted to grow and thrive with others, to be cut down and feel their pain. To help lift them. He wanted to live and he didn't want to be alone. That concept was so new to him, though, and he struggled daily.

"What about your life, DaVinci?" Pepe asked. And he wanted to know, really he did. There was so much for him to learn and he wanted to start with the hybrid man.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread