I'll show you how strong I am
Apologies!

[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... /09vly.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Hanna listened intently to the man's descriptions of the lands. The Ranch seemed to be the most likely choice for her stay in the packlands, though she would check out the other territories as well. The limestone quarry boded well; while limestone was essentially a soft stone, it could be crafted into little ornaments or used to write upon things, if one knew how to do so. She was not so lucky at the moment, but perhaps soon she would teach herself to write the words she could read.

Halifax was, doubtless, a city. This was a good thing, it provided her a likely place to find a clinic to work in along with all the tools she normally used. She probably would still stay in her cabin a large portion of the time; now that she'd fixed it up it seemed a waste not to live there, to leave it to the elements that had begun destroying it before. She would have to see what happened.

Finally the male spoke the names of the leadership, and the lead male's surname caught her mind. Something about it seemed familiar. Soul. Just like her sister's surname. Hmm.. she wondered. Quickly gathering her weapons back to her, and then backing away from the male, Hanna spoke, "Thank you for your help. I may be coming to call soon to speak with your leader." A wave, then she turned to trot off towards her home.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread