everyone has to pick on their saviors
[html]
Once he turned the corner of the house, making a beeline for the porch and, with that, the door, Jasper assumed he was in the clear. He didn't even hear the younger male coming, so when he spoke Jasper froze mid-step, heart immediately racing. He stood there for a few moments, unsure of what to do, but knowing that running wouldn't do any good either. He pondered if dropping right there and begging for his life would do any good, but he doubted it, so he went with the only option that he had left. Jasper turned slowly, eyes sweeping across the ground, up the legs of the stranger, and straight to the armed bow in his hands.

Ears fell back then, and Jasper raised his hands in the air, as if the stranger was some cop who had him cornered at gun point. "I'm afraid of everyone and tried to run away" didn't seem like a viable excuse to someone who didn't know him, but there was obviously fear in him, the way that he shook while he stood and the sudden rush of nausea that had taken him. "I'm Gabriel's brother don't shoot me I live here!" It came quickly, one panicked sentence, which Jasper only realized would make him seem like a liar after it was all said and done. He was very obviously a wolf and, though Gabriel had that blood in him also, he would be hard pressed to convince any of them that it had even he slightest truth to it. On top of that, he'd let out the secret that he hadn't felt right doing, saying they were of any relation at all.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread