Screaming Hallelujah
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... able-1.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

She wanted to try and help the clan out somehow, and making the head made her feel like she was helping a little bit. She didn't know about the war between the wolves and the coyotes and that or that there was still some remaining tension between them. There was something that she had been wondering, though, a fact that a wolf named Adelaida had told her. That coyotes killed wolves. Was it that way everywhere? Before meeting Ezekiel she hadn't even know that there was such a creature as a wolf.

Siobhan began to eat, pointing toward the line of stakes when he asked her where to put it at. She wanted it to be up beside all the others. After a little while she took a break from the meal, setting the meat down on the sand for a moment. "Zeke...I hear'd something the other day. From a wolf. She said that coyotes like to kill wolves. And we has these heads...is it true? I...doesn't want to kill any wolves" She thought about what she was saying, phrasing it carefully. "Has you killed a wolf?"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread