Don't wake me if I'm dreamin'
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

It felt so good that all of that weirdness that had been between them was gone. Savina had hated that. Naniko was so important to her that feeling like she couldn't really talk to her had made her pretty miserable. They'd always been able to talk about pack things, but it was the emotional and relationship stuff that had been awkward. Walking on egg shells was not something that she enjoyed and much preferred talking things over. Now they had and things were back to normal.

The dark fey nodded her head. "Oh, of course! I wouldn't expect you to go running around right now! Yes, you go lay down and when I find something I'll bring it back to you." She could imagine that the mother was aching to get back out and really hunt again. First the pregnancy and then having to watch over the pups, it surely had been many months since she had really gotten to. "That would be great! Nothing like a good hunt. And that would be wonderful if the pups came! It won't be long until they'll be big enough to help us." That was a strange thought, part of her still thought that they had only just been born. They grew so fast.

"Well, I'll go out and track us down some hares. You just take it easy and I'll see you soon." She shot Naniko one last smile before she headed out the door and into the forest.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread