does it make you happy you're so strange?
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ktable.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
300+

Her interest in the humans and what they left behind had been minimal before ending up here. She had been interested in the ancient Romans, but that had been about the extent of it. The wolfess just hadn't ever been exposed to anything else. She had had her life in the wilderness living as a normal wolf and that had been that. When she first came to 'Souls she didn't think that she would take much interest in the human things, but she had been quite wrong about that. She now lived in a human house, was learning to read and write, at times wore their clothes to help keep warm, and the list kept growing.

Savina's head nodded. "Yes, I'm certain you'll find something. That place is filled with all sorts of things. Rugs, suits of armor, weapons, wall hangings. I didn't even get to explore much of it. I'm sure that there are all sorts of treasures inside those walls." The femme really did want to go back and explore more of the castle sometime. Perhaps she and Kansas could go together. She had no doubt that he would find that place fascinating as well. There might even be some books for him to take home and add to his collection.

Now that she thought about it, Ehno hadn't shown up until after she and Ember had met. "Oh, yes! He is now anyway. A few months ago when the pack was still Twilight Vale I found him walking along the coast. He had gotten stranded here. I was so happy, I had worried that I would never see him again after I accidentally left Italy." A day didn't go by where she didn't thank the heavens for their reunion. "We don't really look much alike. His fur his chocolate and cream colored and he has amber eyes. He lives in Crimson Dreams with me, but he likes to travel around. I think he goes to Halifax often. I'm sure you'll bump into him sometime." Luckily Ehno was a warm soul and made a good impression on most people.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread