thread title missing
[html]
It amused her in a way that he actually had an interest in medicine, maybe more because it was something she was well-acquainted with, but also because of the subject he was studying. “When it comes to hypothermia, humans were not as tolerable to the cold as we are,” Corona said with a tilt of her head to glance longways at the book. “Their bodies only had to drop around six or seven degrees before they died. Celsius, that is. Us on the other hand… our bodies are warmer, our hearts beat faster, and the obvious factor is that we have fur.”

As for how hypothermia could take them down, she wasn't really so sure. It wasn't like they had willing testers or equipment to figure out everything down to more exact things. “What else did you learn? I know quite a bit about medicine myself. I might be able to teach you some stuff, if you want.” But maybe Fatin had taught him everything he needed to know. She couldn't have been for certain, but he had been gone quite a while from Inferni. Long enough where most of his focus could have been placed into something better and more worthwhile than trying to fight a war.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread