thread title missing
Thanks!
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... rp/t36.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____She watched him quietly turn the book one way or another, expression scantly changing as he did so. But he was very much inclined to have Siobhan tag along with them and that in turn pleased Corona. Her interactions with Siobhan had been limited and brief at best and if anyone would understand her the best, it would be Ezekiel. She listened with an open mind to his concerns, filing them away as things she would more than likely ponder over later. His next question however, provoked a faint smile to flicker to her face.

_____“Always,” Corona said, not hesitating in her reply. “That's what family does, at least family that cares about each other. I wouldn't want anything to happen to any of you if I could help it.” Maybe she couldn't save them all or protect them all, but she would surely try, regardless of the consequences. “Siobhan probably has better chances here than she did where she's from. Just by the way she acts I can tell that she came from somewhere worse off.” What was it that the little girl had said? No food and warmth? “You watching over her is a very mature thing to do.” And she would expect no less from Gabriel's children.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread