All there is, is here.
[html]
Sorry I didn’t have this up yesterday for you! We decided this was just a continuation of our last one, yes? This map of DdM would be a good thing to look at for this thread I think.

Well, where to now Cer? The ivory lady grinned and motioned him along with her head, a “follow me” type of gesture.
“Come on, I’ll show you around.” Cercelee stepped off, looking back to make sure the male was following, and looking forward to decided just what to show him. There were so many areas of Dahlia de Mai, and they lands were so diverse that it was hard to decide. They had the best of both worlds truly, wilderness and the abandoned human towns, Cercelee couldn’t guess which Ril’o would prefer. “The packlands are made up mostly of two human towns, Berwick and Wolfville. Berwick is mostly just human homes, which a lot of our members claim for themselves as dens and you can too, but Wolfville has just about every human artifact you can imagine, you can pick a home there too. To be honest, a lot of the ones in Berwick are losing there battle to the forest.” Cercelee paused, there wouldn’t be enough time to show him everything, she would have to omit some areas during this tour.

The houses of Berwick were before them now. Brick and wood buildings stood in rows, trees, vines, and bushes attempting to take back the town, one day the forest would win and Berwick would be but a few fallen in homes. Cercelee smiled, Berwick was always beautiful to her, though she hadn’t claimed a home for herself there.
“This is Berwick, to the west of here is the biggest of our vineyards which we call St. Pepins. Lots of wine left there from the humans. There are smaller vineyards and farms border St. Pepins too.” Cercelee walked the road, peering at the buildings they passed, heading towards Wolfville, but going slow in case there was anything Ril’o wanted to stop and look at.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread