I conduct a symphony of sound
[html]

Sure, if you want. The thread is getting old and I'm sort of losing the grip on it anyways. Welcome back though! Smile
Word Count: 395

The woman did not answer his questions directly, but with not answering she confirmed it anyways - a patience game indeed. Nothing happened with the hook in the water, and for every minute that passed Dawali doubted how efficient this could be. Surely it'd be better to just use nets, especially in spring when the fish started to swim upstream? When the fish did not do so, though, it was a wholly different matter, and it was probably as easy to do it like this. It was just so much more.. boring, maybe? Sighing, hoping he had done something wrong which caused the inactivity, he moved the stick a little, having nothing else to do. Ember offered small-talk, and he gave in to that, although he wasn't particularly good at such things. Yeah it's a nice day, or perhaps interesting is a better word. First your friend, and now this whole.. fishing pole business. Something different than every day, but it's very welcome. Turning his head he looked at her and offered her a smile with his sentence. It wasn't so bad now that he had something to do, small-talk. His ease quickly turned to surprise when she uttered a sentence he had not expected, though. They should be friends? Well, naturally, they should be friends, especially as they were in the same tribe. In that sense they were friends already, but Ember would not have said anything if that was what she meant. Yes, perhaps they ought to be friends, properly. Dawali was somewhat of a quiet man, minding his own business, but with a co-leader rank he should know his people. Nodding, he looked at her again and consented. This is true. Although, I'd say we were friends already, Ember, now that we have spent some time together just the two of us. His mind was thoughtful as he spoke, but outwardly his face looked very open. He did not mean to brush her off, because he was ultimately agreeing to her own statement. Afraid that they would be awkward, Dawali quickly added: Nothing is happening with this hook on a line, but I've got some rabbits at my den, and my tummy is growling. We could go back and eat them, if you want. Another smile, Dawali was politeness himself, although not in that uptight, formal way. It was just his person.

Awesome sexy table and avatar by Kat! Big Grin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread