thread title missing
-all ok, long as characters don't eat/rape or beat the crap out of my characters when pp I normally don't care.

Zana couldn't help the tears that were rolling down her face as the thorns tore into her thin pelt, when it seemed all was lost and she'd be stuck there forever suddenly appeared a golden lady. The first blurry image she glanced and she thought it was the monster returning to catch her and she opened her jaws to wail louded. Suddenly she realized that she was being removed from the trap that had snared her, the thorns really hurt as they were ripped from her pelt but soon she found herself free, sort of.

The small lavender eyed girl blinked away the tears as she sniffled and tried to quiet the sobs as she dangled above the ground, quietly wondering if the face that was slowly clearing up before her was going to eat her since she hadn't put her down yet. She must be in trouble again since she'd been caught so easily, not even by a creature but by a plant at that! Her little nose was running as she crossing her little paws across her muzzle she whined softly, "I's sowwy.. won't comes back! No comes back!" She was such a coward, first sign of danger and she instantly was in trouble or needed a hero to come save her.

Messages In This Thread