thread title missing
Well, Corona hasn't resorted to cannibalism yet so I think we're OK on all fronts.
[html]

She traded hands with the squirming and crying child, going from holding her by the scruff to just beneath her arms. She doubted being hung by the scruff wasn't comfortable and despite the very visible want of wanting to be put down, Corona didn't act on it. “You're all right,” she stated softly, ignoring the pleading. “I'm just looking you over to make sure you're not any more hurt than scratched up. The little girl had strange eyes, though by now Corona wasn't surprised by them. Everyone in Inferni either had some variation of red or gold, outside of there it seemed like the green eyes had dominated over most of the other eye colours. She didn't know whether to attribute it all to genetic defects or drugs or something else.

But once she was satisfied with her investigation of the girl, she set her gently on the ground and clear of the brambles before them, crouching low as not to seem as imposing or frightening. It was one of the lame factors of not being able to shift back; Corona was either towering over those who didn't shift or weren't shifted, or was being towered over by those who were. “What's your name and who's your mother? I've never seen you here before.” She seemed old enough to answer questions like that. If it weren't for the fact that she had been holed away for weeks, maybe she would have known more about who all had drifted in and drifted out. What was going on everyone else's little charming life.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread