thread title missing
The shift from being held by her scruff to being in the hands of the other for a moment made her cringe, wondering just why she was being handled and touched so much. She whimpered softly as those blue eyes seemed to dance before her face. She peeked through her paws to make certain she wasn't about to be eaten when the voice announced that she was alright and what she was doing. Pulling her paws away from her muzzle she gazed at the other, her orbs blinking repeatedly as she whispered. "I'm otay?" questioning what she already knew was true.

Within moments the child had found herself being placed back down onto the ground, a small squeak of protest was emitted as she tried to reach back out to the stranger who has saved her, whom moments before she'd believed was going to eat her. All she knew was that the ground here was not her friend and she'd rather not be down there. Sighing as she realized that she was stuck once more on the ground the child peered up at the face that had crouched down next to her. The questions she asked made her jut out her lip with a soft pout as she spoke softly. "I's Zwana Lie-choo.. gots nos momma, just monstwers.." she said with a sniffle. The lady had admitted that she'd never seen Zana before, the grey lilac eyed girl raised her nose up as she stated. "I stay wif Zeke?" or atleast she had stayed with Zeke, he said she could stay here while they looked for her daddy. She was never gonna find him, this was too big of a place for such small little paws.

Messages In This Thread