thread title missing
Sorry for the wait and I hope everything's okay. <3
[html]

For the words that stumbled out of her mouth, Corona couldn't help but wonder just what her bringing up had to have been. She couldn't have come from Inferni, if only because in her (biased) thoughts she knew that they would have taught her to speak clearly. Better, if anything. Words shouldn't have been such a battle for her, but at least they were not mangled beyond some sort of understandable recognition. Despite her inexperience with conversing or dealing with children so young, she wasn't adverse to it and didn't outwardly express or otherwise show her disdain. Zana was accounted for, at least by her own words. Ezekiel had come back and brought someone with him, so it did not surprise her that he had chosen to keep an eye on another one. It was fitting to his demeanour, she decided.

“Ezekiel should keep a better eye on you,” she went ahead to say, more to herself than to the little girl. He was young himself though, but Corona didn't like the idea of wandering youth. Wandering was what had gotten Talitha into trouble, wandering was what had led many of them astray. It was the thought of wandering that had started to become adverse to her. “But I'm Corona,” she told her, reaching out to scratch the top of her head, “I'm Ezekiel's aunt. Were you trying to get into the house?” If she was looking for Ezekiel, it made sense that she would probably come to check out the house. Corona knew that he wandered its halls once in a while.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread