on the road to viridian city
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... bycdg1.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

At the younger man's question, Onus shrugged his shoulders. Honestly he didn't know if anyone was after him. There certainly could be. But it wasn't something he was particularly concerned about. "Not that I'm aware of. Could be." There had been those he had dealt with that hadn't deserved death. Some of them could be following him. But he took good care to make himself hard to track. The mystery not only helped in his personal safety, but helped add to the fear that he used against the bad people of the world. "Most likely have many enemies. None I am concerned about." Vigilance was something he was very good at. Not out of paranoia. It was just how he survived and operated.

Perhaps part of the reason he was alone was that he didn't want his actions to bring down consequences for anyone he would care about. Though he mostly thought of it that as long as he was alone, he could keep doing this. No one else had a say in the way he lived his life right now. He didn't have to worry about how it would effect someone else (though he probably wouldn't anyway). The only thing the man had to lose was his life. That made him very good at what he did. "Have always been alone. Just the way I live." Onus thoughts were almost as limited as his speech. That wasn't to say that he didn't think. He just only thought with a purpose. He analyzed situations and people. He deciphered and decoded. He made decisions based on the facts.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread