if i cut my hair, hawaii will sink
[html]
It's all good. You can kick me for being late again, though. DD:

Ehno halted his snowball tossing when he heard the slight crunch of footsteps followed by a short cough. His amber eyes darted toward the source of the noise, spotting a black-furred figure approaching. She was a stranger, a coyote in fact, and for a brief moment the Italian boy wondered if she was from the Inferni clan he’d heard so much about. But then he caught the familiar scent of Crimson Dreams clinging lightly to her, and he realized that she was one of the pack mates he had yet to meet.

He immediately gave her a smile in greeting and a moment later his gaze darted to the pack by his side as she asked about it. “These sticks? They’re just for starting some fires in the fireplaces back at the mansion.” He turned his attention back to her, meeting her red-eyed gaze. He idly passed the snowball from one hand to another when he felt the cold begin to sting his hand. “You’re from Crimson Dreams, right? Don’t think I’ve seen you around before.” The scent practically gave it away, but he figured he would ask just the same. Besides, it wasn’t surprising that he might have missed her this entire time considering how often he had been visiting the old city recently.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread