I throw my toys around
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... tomvi0.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

After he had pulled the invisibility fur over her, Haven stumbled around, swiping his paw in the air to try and find her. His eyes scanned over the den, trying to catch sight of his temporarily invisible friend. "That's some impressive fur! I don' have any ideas where you are!" It was fun to play and pretend stuff like this. Imagination was one of his greatest assets. If someone told him to see something in a different way, or imagine something that wasn't there, he had no problem doing it. It made the world more exciting if you never knew what could be hiding around the next tree or rock!

As Siobhan started to talk, the Aatte pup jumped as if he had been startled by the voice. His head spun all around trying to see where his friend was, but it was no use! She was still invisible! So she did have parents, but they weren't here? Had she traveled here all by herself? Even though he wandered away from home quite often he couldn't imagine leaving for good. "Do you misses them?" Maybe she had left because they were bad or sick, like his father. The boy nodded his head. "Yes! I has two sisters and a brother. I play with my sister Mati a lots. My brother Salem too's. Brooklyn not so much, she can be kind of a meanie." She wasn't really mean to him, but she picked on Mati and that was not okay with him. "I have two mommies. And...I have a father, but I only saw him once. They say he's sick. He gave me a bad feeling."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread