secretkeepers
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... 1shybq.jpg);background-color:#89D3FF;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position: bottom;padding-bottom:215px;">

Adelaida smiled, the female had not moved to lay a hand on her. In a way, Ade won. She knew that as pregnant as she was the female would not try anything physical. The masked wolf might pay for it later, dearly, but for now, she was safe. They could toss nasty words back and forth all day, it would not make a difference. "Throw me out..." Her words were challenging, she knew that she would still be here when Alexey returned. Only the leaders could remove her from the pack, she knew that much, and even if her actions today warranted removal she could stay under the radar, not letting them confront her until Alexey returned.

"You threatened me first... I’m part of the pack, sorry to say, but if you’re going to preach such dribble, than practice it." Adelaida did not care for the traditions of the pack, she doubted in their ability to protect. No one protected her anymore, and she had just accepted that. Living in Dahlia de Mai was not likely to change that, Adelaida knew she wasn’t worth protecting anyway. Sneering at the female and without giving her a chance to reply, Ade turned, moving back the way she had come, back into the recesses of her own little world.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread