why me?
[html]

http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr87 ... rsouls.jpg); background-attach:top center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color:#eee;">

Gosh, my char is too awkward lol ^^'

Catherine was ruined. It looked the best day ever for her: she was napping lazily at the sound of the rain, while Seymour were on his scout shift. But it all changed in the briefest of the moments. All of a sudden, a thunderbolt ripped the clouded sky. The sudden sound waked her with a shock and she lost the equilibrium, falling from the branch.

When she finally recovered the senses, she was lyed in the wet ground, all covered of mud. Her head was spining, her view was muddy and her ears were drumming. Everytime she breathed, her chest ached. "Shoot!" she cursed, with a rough voice. She knew she had broken a rip or two. A few seconds later, she noticed that something was pushing obsessively her mane. She turned her head slowly, aching a little. Her eyes were finally coming back to normal and she saw Seymour, with some of her mane in his beak. She sat down, resting her back in the tree's trunk, hurting her rips. When her right arm moved, it burned under her skin. She screamed in pain. "Dang it!!" she shouted, cursing. She knew it was broken too.

Great! she though in rage. With a broken arm, she couldn't climb trees again, nor hunt. This was the worst day ever for her. Seymour climbed her shoulder and cuddled under her jaw, probably trying to cheer her up. She ignored him, turning her head away and she saw something dark blue in the middle of the pine tree's roots near her: her bag. Thanking heavens, she grabbed the dirty bag awkwardly, trying not to move her injured arm. With just one hand, she looked for pieces of leather and a wire. Finally finding them, she got a stick on the ground and made a very rough bandage on her arm. Not her chest because she didn't really had enough leather
or knowledge for it.

She didn't got up, but she could just sit there and wait for her wounds miraculously heal. She took a very deep breath. "HELP!!!" she shouted again and again until her throath begun hurting too. She stopped and tryied to caught her breath, hoping that someone would come. Don't matter who, but someone.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread