to the back
DaVinci's mind had been off in another world before the mysterious banded woman had broken through his concentration and brough with her all the strangeness of their first meeting and then some. His breath kicking up in swirls of mystic white puffs as he turned those stormy orbs to the woman he had met once and yet that meeting had stuck more than most he'd had with fellows and dams he'd known for moons. There was little that needed to be said between the two figures but still it wasn't polite to ignore the beauty.

He smiled weakly at the woman and sighed. "And what did the snow have to say?" He raised a brow at the woman and smiled. "Was it anything like the language of the storm?" She was almost like an older sibling who always came to lecture him in the sweetest ways on his woes and worries of the world. How she managed to find him when he was sinking deeper and deeper into his strange ways was beyond him but it was nice enough. She could almost have been his Dream spirit if he'd ever had a spirit but instead he just had a trail of tears and heartache that followed him wherever he went. It didn't bother him too much though, he knew how to manage, except when he forgot to breath, which did happen from time to time.. but yet it seems he always had angels that helped him through.

The whispers of the woman made him breath deeply as he admitted. "It's nice to see you too Cwmfen.." he said softly. The silence that seemed so much stronger than the tempo of the rain seemed to be too much for the woman though it suited him just fine in the moment. He smiled again and just shook his head at her declaration of where he was in life. "My mysterious one, when am I not lost?" He just stood there a moment as he watched the simple snowflakes falling about them again as he tried to figure out just what sort of an answer she was looking for this time.

Finally he just gave up and stated. "Honestly, I'm looking for the road before me.." He pawed softly at the ground as he admitted. "I lost it quite a while back and it's been a long hard ride over rough terrain." His stormy eyes looked to her mysty orbs as he said softly. "Maybe I just need a friend who can listen to a restless soul.." It seemed that's what she was turning into, or what she was all along. He wasn't for certain but he'd walked out upon that limb already and would find out soon enough just who she was in his life.

Messages In This Thread