to the back
DaVinci was quiet as Cwmfen spoke of his sibling and the wonders that she was bringing into the world. He knew that she was pregant with Haku's children but he hadn't looked any further into it, if she wanted him to be a part of that side of her life she would come looking for him, he wasn't about to stick his nose where it wasn't needed, or wanted. He knew that Haku had little liking for him and he couldn't say that he had much thoughts on the male that were warm and fuzzy either. "Hopefully they'll be sweet as honey.." he said with a sorry smirk, he really didn't think he could handle another pintsized version of Firefly running around the lands, or even want to think of a small version of Haku. How in the hell those two managed to find eachother was just bad karma.. of course their mother had been the one who sent Firefly into the heart of Dahlia de Mai, he wondered how often the silver and gold woman regretted that request of her fierce daughter.

He was lost in his silly little thoughts for a split second until his ears caught the last bit she spoke of. He asked suddenly. "What do you mean..." why the hell would Cwmfen have problems with ignoring Firefly he wondered. He knew his sister had a temper and a serpents tongue to boot but he'd been able to ignore her when he'd needed to, surely a warrior like Cwmfen would have no problems avoiding the golden bronze lady. He was beginning to suspect there was more to what she'd hinted at but he would wait to see if she wanted to share as the moved ontowards the maple brewing shack.

He smiled as she had spoken of her wants and needs, and what she lacked and craved still. He sighed and gave way to the comments with a small bit of the truth. "I joined Phoenix Valley because children should not be raised in the wilds alone in the middle of winter." his stormy orbs turned to look at her as she was studying the strange contraptions in the room. "Now.. I seemed to have grown fond of the lands.. and even the members.. and I can't just abandon them now, even if I wanted to." The poor male had found himself in a stand as a subleader, depended on by Jefferson and the pack. He might not be the best leader or even the nicest but the two males kept their pack together and even in these hard times they were still holding strong.

In seconds it seemed that Cwmfen had melted into the shadows as he sank down into the soft light that streamed in through the cracks and dusty windows. The dust tickled his nose but he ignored it as the woman spoke softly, he merely bowed his head in aknowledgement at her words as she had laid down before continuing with her questioning of the male. He bared his fangs in slight disgust as she wanted to know the truth behind his restlessness. "Cwmfen, do you really want to hear about my personal problems.." he said with a sigh. He wasn't for certain if she could even understand how twisted and strange his life had become since he'd joined the ranks of Phoenix Valley and it only seemed to grow weirder as the season's bitterness sank in.

Messages In This Thread