to the back
DaVinci chuckled at the excuse he was granded and a slight shake of the head was her gift as he commented. "She'd find a way to ignore you if she wanted.. perhaps you'll be in luck and she'd rather ignore you than actually seek you out." he grinned bitterly at the idea, anyone that Firefly was actually seeking out was in some sortof trouble. He knew that the golden bronze sibling of his didn't go looking for anyone unless there was reason and normally the reasoning behind it had nothing to do with good will and wishes. His stormy orbs turned to CWmfen as he spoke, the grin staying on his maw as his bitter voice's words seemed to whisper and echo around them.

The hard look that Cwmfen granted him with the silvery words almost made him roll his eyes but he knew that he had been a little rude and too open with the woman. He answered her with the simple truth. "It's in my nature, you should know that by now. I accept little with an open embrace.. good or bad." he said simply. He knew that the woman hadn't meant any hard towards the subleader but therapy wasn't exactly what he wanted or needed. Cwmfen couldn't fix his problems and she could give him his lover in his arms for all days. They could speak of his pains and broodings and perhaps for a moon he could find solace in having cleared his mind.. but soon he would wind tighter than a top again.

He wrinkled his nose at the lecture she granted him, feeling once more like his mother was standing over him, something he'd just finally been able to remove from his life. No more was Iskata lording over her son but they stood on equal ground now. He just sighed softly and quickly spoke. "Cwmfen, do you honestly think I would be one to bore you with the everyday chatter of airheads. My own issues I don't tend to bring up because to another they would seem so simple and pathedic." he shook his head slightly as he watched her once more.

Somewhere in the back of his mind something warned that she was dangerous in her own ways, a friend yes, but one so exotic and beautiful that she could easily be mistake for someone a little closer and rumors were bound to spring up quickly. He let the held breath out slowly as he moved across the shed and joined Cwmfen where she lay, his voice soft as he asked. "What troubles have you been getting into.." for her motions and slightly ruffled fur hadn't gone unnoticed in his eyes. He could scent the smell of another on her and the aggitation of the stranger's scent that lingered still.

He wondered if she'd even grant him an answered but it didn't matter, he'd joined her like she'd wished and already it seemed natural. "My pack would suffer if you allowed my heart to fester you know.." he grinned wickedly, for his brooding mood and wisecracking antics turned worse the longer he sat and thought on his family issues and lost love.

Messages In This Thread