to the back
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Sorry for the super-wait! OnO I will not forget this thread ever again!
500+

"I won’t force you to say what you do not wish to say, DaVinci," the female said in mock exasperation. But she was not joking or mocking this male, for she knew that perhaps there was some great difficulty to his troubles than even he would admit. And such difficulties only made it more difficult. Prying would not help, and so the black fae would not pry. She did wish that she could help him, and so she did not want to make the male more upset with her efforts. And so the female simply smiled up at the male in the silence and the darkness. She valued his friendship greatly. While she had only met him twice, she could not help but feel a fraternal affection for the steel-hued hybrid. She was glad that she had come across him today, and she hoped that he did not regret her company.

She was glad when he came to join her, and she laughed, a clear, golden sound. "No you wouldn’t do that to me," the black fae agreed lightheartedly. "But I am a simple wolf, and simplicity does not offend me." The alto voice was quiet as she looked up at him. Then she slid herself so that she was closer to him, and she allowed her body to relax. She leaned against him with her head on his shoulder as she sighed, a sound that seemed to release the tension in her body. "I hope you don’t mind," she said quietly, but she was comfortable enough with this male to close the proximity between them. "Oh, I just got in a little spar with an AniWayan," she replied with a smile in her voice. "You really get a feel for the difference of a luperci’s forms when you fight that way." And she laughed softly.

"We musn’t let that happen," she said in response. Then she was silent for a moment, as if thinking. But in her position she was comfortable, and she was beginning to feel the effects of her weariness. She listened to the silence and to the soft knocking of the world outside. It was strange to hear the songs of two worlds at once, but the ethnic half-breed felt such a song in her own being. Then, suddenly she asked, "Do you dream, DaVinci?" It may have seemed like a random question, but it was not. Her train of thought had taken her to the Raven, who had feathers like the shadows around them. And he—or at least the raven—was her Dream, and dreaming often helped her to relax. Perhaps it was a silly thing, but rest and sleep always refreshed her body and soul. And yet, perhaps his troubles were beyond the help of dreaming and required some other remedy. But she knew not the extent to which he was in pain. "Sometimes it’s better to simply dream." But better than what? She supposed that that depended on the individual.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread