to the back
He couldn't help but rub a paw across his face as he sighed. She wasn't demanding the world if him and yet she'd caught him in one of those moments when he was off guard and had though he'd had the whole of things tightly closed up to where they wouldn't matter. Yet this woad marked lady from the old countries appeared and tore down the walls and towers he hid his pain away in. His stormy orbs gazed over the paw as he eyed her for a moment before asking. "Are you certain you're not some sorceress here to bewitch me.." Not that he would mind being bewitched by the lovely lady but he doubted that the events would solve any of his problems. Women only seemed to add to the unease in his life and strangely it seemed he could count too many woman as friends and not enough males.. something that was bound to cause some sort of new fuel for the fire in the future of his romance.. if it even existed anymore.

He felt relaxed about her and his ears pricked forward at her laughter, his mind still puzzling over if she was a tricky fae like his younger sibling had become. He sighed softly as his hungry heart seemed to take over his mind for a moment, he realized what was happening as he pushed back the unwelcome emotions, but at that second she'd chosen to lean her head against his shoulder, causing the feeling to rumble and purr. He couldn't help it that he was male but he didn't force those thoughts away as she spoke of her spar. A small smile split his maw as he asked. "Now you're not off causing trouble for yourself are you?" He didn't know why he fought it, he knew speaking to the lady was just as easy as spending time with Firefly, something he didn't do as much as he should anymore.. maybe he just didn't like giving over to his weaknesses and letting someone so close.. and yet he kept letting Cwmfen into his heart and soul over and over again.

When she spoke of his bitterness he turned his head slightly, his own muzzle resting ontop hers as he rumbled. "I don't think they'd know me otherwise..maybe they need to learn a little suffering" he teased, knowing that the brooding bitter Savant was all the pack knew, to find another male in his place might be too much for the crew he helped to command. He smiled at the thought and decided to leave it at that.

He could feel his own pulse beating softly against the louder thunder of their hearts so close. He closed his stormy orbs for a moment and yet when she questioned him he perked his ears up, opening those eyes once more as he murmured. "Hrmm?" He was quiet a second as he thought quietly on the question. He dreamed, waking dreams, day dreams, wistful dreams, wishes and nightmares.. but lately they'd all turned more to sorrowful painful rolling replays of that scene. "I dream.. of what I can not have.." he said with little or no emotion to his words. It had occured to him that it should have been Ryan so close to his body that their heartbeats seemed to mingle and yet never had they been given the change to draw so close, to blend so whole and true..

Why did it seem that Cwmfen and he could blend so well into nothing and yet every tension would slowly melt for the moment and yet his love was starcrossed to the ends of time.

Messages In This Thread