thread title missing
*nibbles on the tool lyrics in your set*
[html]

Sun or no sun, Corona still felt the chill of winter envelop her every time she had done so much as stray from the mansion. If it weren't for the things that had to be done, she wouldn't have bothered, but as it were the borders always needed a good combing through. There was plenty going on that she was unaware of, but other things had made themselves more clear. They had a couple of children that ran loosely about, abashed and for the most part without a parent that really cared. She had caught a glimpse of Ryan somewhere and even thought that she looked different. More maternal, maybe. Older. Jasper came and went and stayed out of trouble.

But they were all nothing more than a series of quickly fading thoughts as she made her way towards the north beyond the mansion, already having spied out someone through the thinning forests nestled against the outcroppings. It could have been Gabriel, from the ears, or even Ezekiel or Talitha. She supposed in some small way that her brother had lucked out by getting kids that looked more like him than anything. Better than the varied sort that they had all become, at least. By the time she had reached the treeless, rocky foothills of the Promontorium, she had identified the shape to be far too feminine to be either her brother or her nephew, so that only left Talitha.

“I think you get bigger every time I see you,” she called out, not wanting to startle what she remembered to be a fragile bundle of nerves. Longer auburn locks aside, her appearance hadn't changed that much. Her tastes on the other hand… Corona noted the guitar as she came to plop down in the damp grass beside her. “I wondered why I haven't heard you playing the piano in the mansion for a while,” she idly spoke, gesturing at the instrument. “Looks like it's in good shape though.” She didn't know anything about playing a guitar, even less than she did about the piano.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread