thread title missing
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i41.tinypic.com/15foxvo.png); width: 385px; height: 571px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; left: 0px; top: 260px; width: 310px; height: 300px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

Sorry for the slow. I suck. D:

YOU MIGHT NOT FEEL IT NOW

"Yeah, me too," Tal admitted to her aunt, glancing down briefly at the ground. She wasn't a big fan of winter, of ice and snow and all the things that came along with it. Still, Talitha was mostly looking forward to this upcoming summer because she wanted to make sure it would be better than her last summer. She was determined to enjoy it, to erase the things that still haunted her when she slept. One day she would move on.

"Not many," the doglike hybrid added with a brief grin, leaning forwards to rest her elbows on her knees. "I'm just kind of messing around with it right now, learning the chords and stuff. It's really fun." She found it relaxing, really; with the guitar in her hands and the music in her ears, she could calm herself, forget everything but the moment. It was something she had needed for a long time, and better she should find it in music than in something less healthy. "Do you play anything?" Talitha added abruptly, struck with a sudden curiosity.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread