thread title missing
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i41.tinypic.com/15foxvo.png); width: 385px; height: 571px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; left: 0px; top: 260px; width: 310px; height: 300px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

Not everyone would say that's a bad thing. x3

YOU MIGHT NOT FEEL IT NOW

The mention of Tal's grandfather piqued her interest; there were so few family members she knew outside of her immediate relatives -- and her aunt, obviously -- and she found this kind of thing interesting, history, what happened to the people she'd come from. She hadn't known anyone else in the family had been a musician. On top of that, it was weird to think of Corona as 'little'; she'd always been older than Talitha, and it was natural to the girl to simply assume she'd been alive forever. Logic obviously denied this, but it was something she never had reason to consider.

"Violin, huh? I've never tried it," she told the golden hybrid. In her head, Tal could vaguely picture the instrument: smaller than a guitar, roughly the same shape, but played in a different fashion. "Tell me about him." The sudden comment wasn't demanding, simply curious. She was a learner, problem being she only learnt about things she wanted to waste her time on.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread