thread title missing
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i41.tinypic.com/15foxvo.png); width: 385px; height: 571px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; left: 0px; top: 260px; width: 310px; height: 300px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

Holy crap, sorry for the wait. I obviously fail at keeping track of what I have to reply to. D:

YOU MIGHT NOT FEEL IT NOW

Tal was glad when Corona easily accepted her request. This stuff, it was interesting stuff, family and all that. These were people who had lived before her whom she had never known, and obviously never would. It was odd to hear of a wolf who would deign to live in coyote territory, but she supposed if you were in love, it made sense, right? She'd never experienced that before, so she supposed she wouldn't know. The bit about horses interested her; why were there none in Inferni? She had seen pictures of humans on horseback, and wouldn't have minded trying it herself.

As her aunt finished speaking, the girl noted the sadness in her eyes, and she thought of how she would feel the day her father died. It wasn't something she liked to consider. Though distant in life, Talitha was extremely attached to her family and just having them around was a comfort, whether or not she saw them on a daily basis. "Yeah," she agreed. Her grandfather sounded as if he had been an interesting man. "At least I know where I got my musical talent from though. Or," she added with a brief grin, "whatever musical talent I have, anyway." Curiosity struck her suddenly as she finished speaking, and she continued: "What happened to Chimera anyway?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread