all the world is waiting
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/ ... ha/bg2.jpg);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom">

cakeThe girl opened her mouth to reply, but his words came out first and hers morphed into something else: "Embarrassed?" She replied shortly, raising her brows at him in an incredulous manner. Tal? Embarrassed? If word got out that he'd said that about her, it might ruin her reputation! She just didn't think she had a very good singing voice, that was all. Whether reality actually reflected her insecurities was another thing altogether, but either way, she couldn't be accused of such things. She wouldn't. Stuff like that was for the peasants. Her face changed suddenly, that brief flicker of disbelief went away.

cake"I never said I was embarrassed. I just don't like to sing, that's all. Anyway, there aren't any lyrics." She didn't write either. Waste of time. She hoped he wouldn't take her up on her statement and try to get her to sing something: she might have to fight him or something to make him shut up.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread