all the world is waiting
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i41.tinypic.com/15foxvo.png); width: 385px; height: 571px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; left: 0px; top: 260px; width: 310px; height: 300px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

Thanks, but I didn't actually make this particular one, Giggle did XD

YOU MIGHT NOT FEEL IT NOW

Tal nodded slightly when he replied, and lapsed into a moment of silence, gazing quietly at the crackling fire. She made a distinct effort not to succumb to self-pity, but as with anyone, she was far from perfect. Hell, she was probably less perfect than most. There were days when she could almost forget, but others when she could still feel it on her, the taint, the filth. But she was lucky, she reminded herself, and the prospect of finding some friends to play with gave her something to look forward to. She had missed this, having someone, if she'd ever even had it in the first place.

The hybrid girl's tail flicked behind her as she turned to her brother, and in a single sudden movement she wrapped her arms around his waist and stuck her nose in his dreads, hugging him. "I missed you, Zekie," she told him truthfully. Their family was almost complete again, which was more than she'd ever dared to ask for.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread