for the widows in paradise
[html]
I must be dreaming or we're onto something
http://i38.tinypic.com/6t1ag0.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 336px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #204684;">

ooc:

I must be dreaming or pinch me to waking

Two toned eyes? She'd met someone like that too, her nephew Apollo. Her adopted sister Dierdre's boy. She could still remember how much her father had loved Dierdre, before the fire had come and ripped all three of them apart. Ember had been a part of that love once, too. The nice, safe love. Here, everything was harder. Even making friends, or being around her packmembers. She didn't know everyone like she had once in the past, and making new relationships was very difficult for the girl.

She could feel the other's eyes on her face every once in a while. She was grateful for her haircut; it covered one eye, making her feel a little more secure, sheltered. They were nearing her denning area when Geneva spoke again. Ember didn't mind silence, really, but conversation was good too. "You met my nephew, I think. Him and Deuce are the only ones I know around here with eyes like that. Or...maybe it's some wolf I haven't met before. I haven't met everyone." She wasn't sure what to say to Geneva now, though. Should she continue the conversation about eyes? "Lots of wolves around here have green eyes." She said. They were approaching her den when she stopped again, looking back at Geneva. "We can't be too loud--Tayui's den is nearby, and she has newborn pups. You think we can be quiet enough?"

Table by Tammi!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread