Talking to the ones that are not there
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/07.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
You and bebe is fine, I just didn't want lots of different posters Smile

The horizon became blurry as thoughts took over his mind, thoughts about his daughter, and Mishcka and the old praying cliff he had spent so much time at. Where he had begged for his wife's life, and begged for Aiyanna not to become ill as her mother was. Mischka had gone, but Aiyanna had made it, though now she was lost to him again. Certainly, he was turning into some melancholy loner, thinking of the past, thinking of everything that he wished had not happened, and that in itself was saddening. He had been strong, but silent and seemingly weak, and quite optimistic, if realistic. And now he felt old. Perhaps going east to find the cliff would help him. Suddenly, a claw biting into his arm brought him out of the line of thought, and perhaps that was just as well - it hadn't been going anywhere constructive anyways. There's someone down there. A shift of weight on his arm told him that Gvihita had taken off and flown down to see who was there, and - quite a lot more slowly - Dawali started his descent as well. He was curious, but not alerted. Gvihita had grown suspicious after everything that had happened, and Dawali didn't mind. It allowed him to not be suspicious, so it was all good, really. Finally reaching the place where cliff became solid ground on all sides, Dawali spotted a white figure through vegetation and past rocks that were large, but small in comparison to the rocks that made the hill. Gvihita came flying back and settled on him again, this time on his shoulder. Just a woman and her puppy she sighed, and Dawali was - as always - eager to comment on her behavior when it came to strangers. I doubt they've come to kill us, don't you think? As suspected, the bird did not reply, but looked at him flat-eyed and resigned. Chuckling, Dawali moved closer to the pair - although he could not see a puppy yet. Their voices were there, but he could not distinguish the words. He might as well hear them out on why they were playing around on the tribe's borders.

Table by Pilot/Anna! <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread