Talking to the ones that are not there
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/07.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
none of them are approved. I'm beginning to think the spell-check is retarded.
sorry for the slight rambling..

The child's excitement was very present, but she did not squeal and scream like other children might do. A quiet one, perhaps, or well brought up. The femme seemed to be calm of personality, and things like these were often easily picked up by children, whether one wanted to or not. His own children had his calmness, but had also adopted Mischka's fierceness, and since they were female they relied on the last one the most. But when it came to the hard times, and the awkward situations, Dawali's tendency to calmness suddenly emerged in them, letting them solve their quarrels easier. Perhaps this was a similar calmness, that the child had picked up from her ivory mother. Or, perhaps, Dawali had scared her a little - you'd never know with children.

The red wolf male chuckled at the little girl as she spoke to him, especially when she mentioned his feathers. Having the profession he did, and the rank that he held, he did perhaps have more feathers in his mane than others. It wasn't vanity, exactly, but then again he didn't know what else it could be. Most of us have feathers in our hair. If your auntie has decided to, she might have put some in hers as well. Quickly reaching behind him with one hand, he snapped off a smaller of the feathers and handed it to the little one. It had warm, natural colors and wasn't dyed like some of the others. It'd look nice against her light fur. They can make a little girl feel very pretty, you know... A little wink escaped his eye before he put his hands on his knees and stood up again, now addressing the adult.

Hehe, don't worry about her questions, I have children myself, I know what it is like. Smiling, he glanced down at the little one again, suddenly wishing his days of parenting weren't past after all. They certainly were cute, but at times they could also feel like a burden. Tilting his head as the femme spoke, he wondered how a stark white femme as herself could be related to the black ayastigi. Though, she could be the mate of someone, and thus Ember could be the aunt of the little one. Aunts and the like weren't necessarily related through blood. Nodding at the femme, Dawali confirmed that she was indeed int he right place. Ah yeah, you're right. This is AniWaya, our tribe's land. Oh and I'm Dawali, pleased to meet you two. Slightly tipping his head so his nose pointed towards the ground for a second or two, he gave the femme a proper introduction and greeting, compared to that slight nod a few seconds ago. A friend of Ember was his friend, and he knew when to be polite.

Table by Pilot/Anna! <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread