Talking to the ones that are not there
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... bottom.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

Naniko had always felt that she would someday become a leader. She liked it; she didn't feel like a dictator, but like a wolf who others could look to for reassurance and guidance. She did many things in her life already that helped her with leading the pack; as a healer, she'd had to deal with many strange situations. And as a mother, she had also dealt with similar situations. This was her first litter, but she had been caring for pups for most of her life.

"Some packs are like that, I think. I know that Dahlia de Mai contains a few different families...and Crimson Dreams is becoming very much the same. With me and my pups and Savina and Kansas. I'm sure that they will have pups coming along in the future. But we don't have many traditions yet--we're still making them. It's good to hear that Ember is doing well--she is very independent, and I'm never quite sure what she's up to"

She looked beyond him, into the territory. They had really been hoping to find Ember, but this conversation was turning out to be very interesting. "Do you think that we might be able to come inside? I have never been to this part of the lands before. If you came to Crimson Dreams, I could show you around there, as an exchange?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread