Talking to the ones that are not there
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/07.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
This is crap, I'm sorry >_<
Your table is HOT though
Word Count: 355

The white female nodded and spoke, comparing her own pack to their tribe. Once anyone in such a group managed to put children to the world, the family trees would start growing, and family became an increasingly important part of their everyday life. Dawali wasn't sure how much this was the reality for all the other packs around here, but it seemed to be with Crimson Dreams, and it definitely was so with AniWaya, even though most of the families were still left behind somewhere. Represented here in numbers, Dawali's family would have to be the largest of the original AniWayan family trees, but Tayui had already gone beyond that with just one litter, which said a lot about the few members they did in reality have. Naniko expressed a worry for her sister, or perhaps a concern, and said that Ember could be a very independent female. This matched Dawali's impression as well, especially since he had run into her on the island. A lot of people would have dreaded giving into such a temptation as to seek the big whale, as it might be frowned upon, but Ember had not. She seemed not as afraid of judgment as the rest of the world, going her own way. Clearly, this was a good feature. Hehe, yes I've noticed she isn't always the easiest to find.

She seemed eager to know the tribe's lands, and Dawali would gladly show her around. After all she was the sister of Ember, and would probably come here to visit anyways, so it didn't matter when she got a look around. She would get one eventually. Besides, Naniko was quite pleasant to speak to, and the child's presence eased up any awkwardness he might feel towards the dame. He was standing in front of a clearing in the vegetation, blocking it in a way, but now he stepped aside, turning himself sideways and motioned for the two to pass while he spoke. Of course! I'd be delighted to come see how your pack lives as well, I've been meaning to meet up with a representative from every pack anyways.

Table by Pilot/Anna! <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread