Talking to the ones that are not there
[html]
That one was made by Lin ^^ I just made Nani a new one now that I'm back--I'm table obsessed o.o <33

Naniko's own family, the D'angelos, had once held the lands in a firm grip. They had dominated the Chimera pack and had slowly bled into the others as well...but those times had long since past. Now the only of her old family who were still around were very distant relatives--some of the de le poer children were of mixed D'angelo blood, and a few from other packs fell into the faraway category of family as well, in her mind. It wasn't enough of a bond for her to seek them out to ask them about their lives or care much about what they did, but it was there nonetheless. She also held ties to a few others, like her ex-mate Conri's mother Soran and her sister Dierdre's mother Deuce and her mate Lucifer. They were close to being family.

"Me too. With all the packs forming and disbanding...it's hard to keep track of everyone. But occasionally there are fights and such, with the coyotes up to the North...so it's good to know who's there and how many each group has. And their feelings on certain subjects. In Crimson Dreams, we tend to stay out of things that don't directly affect us. Fights and things like that...they aren't our concern, but the business of those doing the fighting." She stood, nodding. She didn't know if what she was saying was making any sense. Things involving war and fighting were always very complicated to begin with. "There were fights before...and we managed to stay out of it then."

The feather that was stuck in her fur fell into Brooklyn's face a little and she bit at it with sharp teeth, positioning it so that she could more easily blow it into place. She blew a stream of air up at it, trying to get it to settle back behind her ear. "Uck. Dun tastes too good." The girl said, shaking her head. When she heard that her mother's request had been accepted she got to her feet, looking off into the territory that the Aniwayan male had come from. "Dere is more feavers in dere?" She queried.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread