Talking to the ones that are not there
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/07.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Haha, I know what you mean. I tend to mass-produce tables on a general basis, but for some odd reason I stick with just two on Dawali
This is a little crap, I is sorreh

Naniko spoke about fights and war, and for the year (nearly) that Dawali had spent here he had seen none of either. Of course, he could see the necessity of keeping track, especially if one's family was somewhat scattered around the place. Apparently there'd been an amount of fighting, though Dawali hadn't managed to get ahold of that information. This group to the north, though, he had heard them mentioned before, and they seemed to be a group that was fairly fond of violence. Or perhaps a better way to put it would be that they were overly represented when it came to violent situations. Whatever the fancy words: Dawali wanted no business with them. He knew the dangers of aggressive neighbors, and they had come here to avoid their old ones of that sort. He did not intend to bring danger onto them by even thinking about contacting the coyotes.

Fights are no one's business, or rather that's how it should be, the male said, his eyes grave as he looked first to Naniko, then at Brooklyn. I'm glad you and your folks managed to stay out. I intend to keep mine as far away as possible. The girl didn't stand still, though, as children do, and soon she broke the serious atmosphere that was making the grown ups think about depressing matters. You're right, they don't taste nice at all. But they're not made for eating anyways! Chuckling, Dawali looked at her and bent down a little, pointing in the direction of the packlands. Lots of them. Do you want to come see?

Table by Pilot/Anna! <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread