i know who you are.
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... p/06v2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

"Siobhan...she is a coyote. Not a kitty. She can be a kitty for you if you wants...to pretend?" She asked, still frowning. What did he want with her? She had been told not to go wandering around after the big circle had gone all the way down into the ground...but she had gone out many other times without running into a single other coyote or wolf. She had thought that it would be safe.

"You is not with a clan? Or a pack?" Siobhan would still attempt to make conversation, even if what this coyote was saying wasn't making much sense. He spoke of hunting. She had never hunted for herself; her mother had told her that it was a task that she didn't need to learn. And so far Ezekiel and Gabriel had given her all the food she could eat. She was really hungry right now, though...maybe he would help her. "Mom is gone. She hurted Siobhan, and made Siobhan run away. But we hunt together? Us? Me is very hungry."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread