(Joining) Wanna live the dream
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... bottom.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
That is a very big improvement--good job! And do you want us to end this thread now, or continue with it? You can now post anywhere on the boards :]

There were many things that the wolves of Crimson Dreams could do during the day. There was almost always a couple of pups running around the lands, her own and adopted ones that had wandered in, and they were usually getting into some kind of trouble...there was the lake, a good fishing, hunting, and recreational spot, and then there was the normal things. Pack duties, co-rank duties, things like that. In her pack, those were the most important. The pack could nearly run itself, if everyone kept up with their rank duties.

"Honesty is a valuable thing to have here. It's good that you know your own limits, and what you think you need to work on a little bit. We have a few wolves here who would help you hone your hunting skills, if that's what you wish. For now, though, I will accept you into Crimson Dreams as a basic officer; that's the normal starting rank for newcomers. In time, you will move up." Her tail began a slow wave in the air, and she pointed toward the treeline. "Follow me. I'll show you a few good den areas, if you'd like. I'm Naniko D'angelo, by the way. I lead this pack with my friend Savina Marino. I'm sure you'll see her around too."

""
[/html]

Messages In This Thread