i can feel a pull from the outside world
[html]
lie naked on the floor and
let the messiah go all through our souls.
i want to fuck my way to the garden
'cause everyone needs a mother-fucker!

His mind shifted, another taking over as the first began to sleep--lost to the darkness of nonexistence in the back of his head. She was as much of a female as this body was male, yet suited just fine to using this shell to her advantage. A smell lingered in the air, mingled in between the salt and winter chill, smelling like a lost child. Creeping from the depths of the cave, back out into the moonlight the monster searched for the source, searching for the smell of young coyote. The violet eyed girl found her instead, approaching with the smell of fear clinging to her like a mother's caress. There was a vague, feminine empathy toward the stray, but she'd just as soon tear her limb from limb, killing the little girl and devouring her entrails. She could never bear children herself, only impregnate others and force them to bear her offspring, as this was all her body would allow. And this she liked to do, leaving behind a legacy of their blood so that even when life was extinguished from this body, their dark blood would live on. The Angel had seen and known, and had divided their mind into pieces, enabling them to take over where Samael himself had failed, fallen to desire and depression as he longed for what he could never have.
        "Your shadow?" the coyote repeated in his naturally soft voice, unaware this being was something he had created. A one night fuck with a she-wolf in a bar and now months later this thing existed. But he would probably not remember even if he knew, for not only had his memories been tampered with, he did not recall every single liaison he'd ever had. He lived and he fucked--that was what he did. There was no way he could remember all the faces and times he'd ever had sex; it was impossible. "I am a coyote, if that's what you mean," came again the crooning tones, eying the girl with blood-red gaze. "Shouldn't someone be watching you, keeping you away from the monsters?" Like me.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread