i can feel a pull from the outside world
The small Lykoi child looked up at the male as he commented on the actions she'd taken. Her long elegant ears perked up at his voice as she smile slightly. She didn't know but slowly the wheels in her head were turning as she tried to place this stranger in the long line of organized characters she'd come across so far in her life. He didn't seem to fit anywhere near the horrors of her monster and yet he tried to act like she should fear him. Her bright eyes blinked once as she took in those words but within moments she asked another question. "If yous coyote, why not live with me?" She had somehow come to the conclusion that all coyotes were of the clan and so this new male must be as well, or perhaps he was coming to join them. She wagged her little banner of a tail as she smiled up stupidly at the ill stranger.

When she'd asked for his name there was nothing he could give her it seemed. What words did come forth made her frown as she shook her head. She was not going to ignore him, there was no reason to ignore him, he was far more interesting than most fellows she met and somewhere in the back of her clockwork mind there was something about this male that she should have came to realize by now. "Why would I want to avoid you... I've met worse monsters than you.." and she had, in her eyes atleast. Samael was nothing compared to the evils of her mother.

Messages In This Thread