accidentally on purpose
[html]

indent Melisande nodded. He was a smart pup, most of them just outright asked things, instead of figuring it out for themselves. She found herself smiling despite herself. She smiled a lot, generally, but lately she had been feeling lost, down, trapped, and a large mix of other emotions that she didn't like. She gave a wag of her tail, glad to have a youthful, innocent creature at hand to talk to. He was probably in no condition to play, but she didn't need games... just that light, happy feeling that you got from talking to someone who has not yet experienced the harshest truths of the world. It seemed in order to intruduce herself, she thought as she nodded.

indent "Indeed I am - Melisande Sadira at your service." She made sure to give a silly little bow, lightening the mood even more, and making herself appear as friendly as possible. The feelings between the coyotes and wolves would always be tense, and she wondered if he had been told the same things about wolves that she had been told as a pup about coyotes. She responded further when he elaborated. Ah, may I accompany you then? I was about to head back myself." Melisande came a little closer, curiously. "What lures you to Clouded Tears?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread