accidentally on purpose
[html]

indent Of course, he wouldn't know what pie was. She knew the expression better than the food itself, she thought now, which, of course, came from being able to read and having done so. She shrugged. "Human food. Its usually fruit, and they put it in crusty stuff, and bake it until it is hot and melty." She wasn't sure he would understand what baking was, either, but she figured he'd get the idea. She wondered if they ever made pies out of meat, but decided not to bring it up.

indent Laruku... had kids? She had to stop her jaw from falling open, and simply cocked her head at the little fellow. Of course, he didn't look too different from the coyote-like male. At first she was surprised that he hadn't told her, but then, she had probably created a very awkward situation last time they'd met. She had randomly proclaimed her love for him, the male she used to think of as a brother. No more and no less. Truthfully, she had no idea what that proclamation had truly meant. Platonic love? Wishful? Childish? Sibling love? She wasn't sure which sort it was, and didn't think she would be sure for a long time.

indentMelisande thought about what he'd said. His father was supposed to be dangerous. She shook her head at this thought, and laughed a little. She knew, in her heart, that he'd done horrible things. It wasn't hard to see when you looked in his eyes. But he wasn't dangerous. Dangerous, crazy people... they weren't hurt even more than their victims, and he was. "I know Laruku well. I used to think he was my brother... he taught me how to hunt. He's certainly not too dangerous, so don't worry about that." Rachais... she'd have to make sure to meet the sister too. "I don't know your sister though."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread