accidentally on purpose
[html]

indent Melisande thought about what he said for a moment. Only when he smiles a lot? What was that supposed to mean, and who was Gabriel? She began to wonder if Laruku had some sort of personality disorder or something. She'd never known him to hurt a fly, and had figured that someone must have done something to provoke him, and make him do whatever horrible things he had done. Now she wasn't so sure she wanted to learn more about his history, although that just made her even more curious. However, this was just a pup, and she didn't want to bother the little fellow about it too much. She dropped the subject.

indent She smiled at the thought of being considered an aunt. Looking down at him, she simply shrugged. "If you want me to be." The river wound on for a while, going slower and slower beside the pair of walking wolves, and getting fairly shallow in some places. Finally they got to a place where the water went so slowly, that there were actually a few water plants growing near the sides of the river. She stopped, going over to the edge. It would still be possible for the pup to be swept away, but a lot less likely. She gave him a nod. "Now, this is a safe place to cross. You must go first, so I can keep an eye on you if I need to, but don't worry. I bet you'll make it without needing me at all."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread