good times, bad times, you know i've seen my share
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/ ... ha/bg2.jpg);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom">

cakeAll curiosity the adventurous girl had held for the theatre had vanished now, or rather it had switched its target to the man who had found her. Her eyes followed him as he spoke, watched him as he moved: though afraid, at the same time, she was attracted to danger. This was not an uncommon thing. A lot of people were. Difference being, she wasn't quite as good as some of them at defending herself, or so her past had taught her.

cakeThe brown-eyed wolf's answer was vague; he was focused on something else. She was faintly disappointed. She liked finding dead humans, especially the ones who had been locked up in musty rooms, mummified in a way, their skin like brown paper, flaking as if it were a beehive. She found it fascinasting and funny at the same time, how they were so fragile, how she could crush their tiny skulls in her small hands. The man lifted up a piece of paper with a grotesque creature depicted on it, and Talitha leaned against the counter, elbow on top of the dusty cash register, and raised both brows. "I dunno, maybe it's an alien. Looks like an alien to me." It didn't cross her mind that he might not know what the hell an alien was. As far as she was concerned, if she knew something, everyone else in the world did too. It wasn't like she was special or anything. "But maybe not, not all aliens're supposed to look that different from humans. Superman was an alien," she added, thinking of the stacks of comic books that were scattered all over the floor of her room. "What d'you think?"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread