Hate me in ways, ways hard to swallow
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... erhaps.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat;border:1px solid black;">

ooc: Nah, I can wrap it up! C:

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

The arctic wolf was pleased by Hanna's happy smile and cheerful demeanor. It was like they had both buoyed each other up, each one helping the other, until they both felt the same lightness. Slay could ignore the winter weather for once, and simply enjoy the company of his long-absent friend. He did not, of course, pick up on the more subtle nuances of the encounter -- the easy-going male was unfortunately oblivious to the feelings Hanna was beginning to develop. His own needed to be sorted out - they were still far too jumbled up to make any sense of...

"Well, in that case, milady, you're welcome to my company at any time," he drawled with his signature roguish grin. "I'm sure we'll be seeing each other again soon..." He laughed and gave her one more playful nudge, as a sort of parting gesture. Then in high spirits, Slay padded away from the wintry cemetery, off to seek his fortunes elsewhere.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread