I will remember you,
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... 10v2ly.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Blargh I was writing my reply when Shannon posted! I will have Cer lurking in the background to rescue Alexey from Firefly’s out of control emotions if need be! Sneaky spy Cer!

The four legged female made tracks in the snow as she wandered the paved streets, looking at neither the road or the sky but keeping her eyes focused on all the buildings she passed. The school, the postal office, some building that wasn’t even recognizable any longer, they all stood in a row, cold and empty and useless now aside to entertain and house the members of Dahlia de Mai. Another purpose that they severed was to temporarily distract Cer from the persistent memory of her argument with Slay. How it had gotten so out of hand and why, the Rosea could explain it to herself, but she couldn’t help analyzing it again and again. The suburban houses did little to keep the memory submerged, but two familiar figures standing at the door step of one of them made the memory dissipate.

Cercelee did not have to question why she found the tawny Koios female at the door step of the abandoned house. She knew who had owned the house during her stay in Dahlia de Mai and she knew too who the female standing at the door was too, and why this would be one of the first houses the tawny creature came to. There also was no question as to why the female was already within the pack lands and not waiting outside the borders like others who sought acceptance. There would be no drilling of questions, exchanging of names and skills and all that gibberish. Cercelee had been expecting Alexey’s return. Firefly it seemed had not. Despite being a few houses down, Cer could hear the wolves and she ducked back behind the porch of one of the houses, peeping out only when she felt they were too engaged in each other to notice their Rosea.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread