I will remember you,
Firefly's ears flickered back against her head as she stared at her one time friend quietly. Alexey had been the first and only soul outside her brother who had tried to rescue her. Firefly herself had been foolish and had rejected their help, not wanting to see another in her place or even as company. Her eyes slowly traced across the other woman as she shifted her shoulders and sighed. "Yeah, but it's been a long winter.." she said softly. She didn't want to think about what all had happened in the weeks that the golden lady had been gone, she'd had no one there to talk to or even really joke around with... but then again she didn't owe anyone anything but Alexey.

Her fluffy tail curled over her paws as she stared down at the ground for a moment as Alexey spoke of leaving again. Quickly her eyes flashed, angery and hurt at the same time as she spat out. "You wouldn't dare!?" She didn't think that the golden lady would but her voice and manner seemed to disagree with the statement that Firefly had thrown so fiercely out there. She studied those golden eyes, wanting an answer but not wanting to honestly know if the woman would leave again.

"You won't.." The slight hurt in her voice still lingered as she whined. "I'll tell Adelaida.." she was a cruel woman.. but she would, she'd tell the both of them if Alexey turned around and walked away right now. "..and Sankor. I'll tell them both." She said firmly.

Messages In This Thread