I will remember you,
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... 10v2ly.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Alexey had spotted her and spoken first, alerting Firefly to the Rosea’s presence. The girl didn’t seem to have much to say now, only managing to mutter under her breath. Navy eyes met the golden ones of the Alexey, Cercelee would never lie to the women about such matters. "Yes, it’s true." What more was there to say than that? Her siblings had materialized almost as soon as she had disappeared, searching the Dahlia de Mai borders in search of their sister before finally resigning to joining the pack. "Both Sankor and Adelaida have joined our ranks, they’ve been looking for you around here for a while and decided to just wait with us until you came back."

Now she was back and Cercelee had no idea what Sankor or Adelaida would do, or what Alexey would think. Cercelee did not know the dynamics between the Koios siblings, but they must have a strong bond if Sankor and Adelaida were willing to alter their lifestyle just in the hope of being reunited with their sister. Navy eyes fluttered to Firefly, then back to Alexey, offering the customary sentences that Firefly had forgotten to utter. "Welcome home Alexey, I trust your trip went well? I’m sure your brother and sister will be eager to hear of it."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread